Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect immediately.
- The stand holder shall mean the party whose name and/or company name, and address appears on the application sales form.
- The company shall mean The Great British Tattoo Show, owned by Jazz Fashion Publishing Ltd.
- The company shall provide stand space and equipment as agreed and only where outlined in the application form.
- Once the Artist/Trader/Stand Holder has signed the prescribed application form the stand space cannot be cancelled under any circumstances. The cost of the stand remains payable in all events. Should there be time to re-sell the stall then we will attempt to do so. We will only attempt to re-sell stand space once we have sold all free stand space not already booked. If the stand cannot be re-sold then you are liable for the full balance. With the exception of late bookings, sums due to the company must be paid on completion of the application form and no later than 28 days prior to the event.
- Should cheques paid to the company be returned unpaid by the company’s bankers, the company reserves the right to recover its costs plus administration charges from the drawer of such cheques.
- The stand holder will adhere strictly to the payment method agreed. If payment is not received as prescribed the stand may be considered as unsecured and made available to prospective stand holders on the waiting list. In such circumstances the company reserves the right to recover the full balance due from the original stand holder.
- Deposits paid by stand holders are non-refundable.
- Stand holders must complete their stands by 10:00am on the day of the event, without exception. If a stand holder fails to set up as stated they will not be allowed to exhibit. All monies paid in this case will be non-refundable, and any monies due will remain payable.
- Stand holders vehicles will not be allowed near the exhibition loading area one hour prior to the event opening to the public and 15 mins after the event has closed to the public on the convention days without exception.
- Stand holders must have completely cleared their display by 10pm on the last day of the event, without exception.
- All property delivered to the company or venue in connection with this order shall be at the total risk of the stand holder. All property not reclaimed by midnight on the final day of the event, will be disposed of by the company as it deems fit, with no recompense to or consultation with the stand-holder.
- The company’s quality control agent will check stand displays. Any stand holder who is deemed to display undesirable goods or services will be required to leave the premises and the stand will be closed. The company will not issue refunds in such cases. PLEASE NOTE: Tattoo Artists are NOT allowed to sell tattoo machines or supplies from their stands, if you would like to sell machines or supplies a separate stand must be booked in the Trade Area.
- PA Equipment may not be used by exhibitors for any reason.
- The company warrants to attract members of the general public to the event but accepts no responsibility whatsoever for final numbers to the event.
- The company cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to stand holders equipment, stock, stand, persons or vehicles howsoever caused. Entry to the event is at the stand holder’s risk. In the unlikely event that the convention is cancelled, or postponed, either in part or in whole the stand holder will be offered a similar sized stand at a future Tattoo Jam event. Refunds will not be given in any circumstances. The company strongly recommends that the stand holder obtain their own adequate insurance against these events.
- All exhibitors are required to have adequate Public and Products liability insurance in place covering their attendance at the event. The company reserves the right to inspect certificates of such insurance, and should there be any dispute over the sufficiency of such insurance, the decision of the company will be final.
- The company cannot offer any stand holder exclusivity in any way for products and/or services except with the prior written consent of a Director of the company. Employees of the company and/or salespeople are not authorised to offer exclusivity in any way to any stand holder whatsoever. The company cannot accept liability for any inferred exclusivity not sanctioned by a Director of the company.
- The company will not pay any compensation arising from the convention, these terms and conditions, or in any other way whatsoever to any stand holder or their agents and representatives.
- A number of promotional entry tickets to the convention may be allocated to stand holders at the companies discretion. The stand holder warrants that he/she will not sell the promotional tickets for profit.
- All electrical equipment used at the show must be P.A.T tested. You must make your own arrangements to have your electrical equipment certified. Any items not containing a valid and in date P.A.T test sticker will not be allowed to be used. Please ensure that your equipment is P.A.T tested prior to the show We will have an electrician on site for P.A.T testing but this will incur a small fee.
- All artists must conform to current Environmental Health bylaws relative to the local administrative area. Where guidelines and best practice drafts are in place they must follow the said documents as far as is reasonably practicable.
- All traders and artists’ will, if asked, answer any authority officers’ question’s to the best of their ability.
- Under NO circumstances must tattooing be done on any tables, for obvious reasons of health and safety. Anyone seen tattooing on the tables, will be asked to stop and could be asked to leave the event by the venue owners.
- If you are a UK artist and require an artist tattoo chair/bed/couch/arm rest you must bring your own or pre-arrange with another artist to share theirs. These will NOT be supplied for UK artists.
- All adverts booked in our Show Guide will be invoiced separately at the end of the show. Terms of payment is strictly 30 days from invoice.
- The stand holder, on signing or attending, agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The contract is subject to the laws of England and Wales. All disputes arising out of this contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
PLEASE NOTE: Applying does not guarantee your application will be successful. Stand spaces will be allocated as we receive applications and we will try and accommodate your request wherever possible.
By attending the show indicates you have read and fully understood the above terms and conditions for The Great British Tattoo Show.